To learn more about the lawyers at Griffith, Jay & Michel, LLP, please follow the links below.
- Bill E. Bowers
- Kelly E. DeBerry
- L. Stephen Franscini, V
- Ross P. Griffith
- James V. Jay, IV
- Evan M. McGuire
- Thomas M. Michel
- Mark J. Petrocchi
- Richard L. Bourland, P.C.
- Joseph Colvin
- H. Franklin Moore
- William M. Murphy
The attorneys of Griffith, Jay & Michel, LLP, are experienced and talented legal advocates focused on resolving our clients' legal problems. The firm's lawyers provide exceptional client service while guiding clients through complex matters. They utilize the collective strength of each attorney's unique background and skills to seek optimal results for clients.
The attorneys here are respected among colleagues and clients alike. They have set themselves apart with accomplishments, including:
- Some lawyers have been AV* rated by Martindale Hubble, a LexisNexis company. Those attorneys are Bill E. Bowers, James V. Jay, IV, Joe Colvin, Mark J. Petrocchi, Ross P. Griffith, Thomas M. Michel, William Murphy, and Richard L. Bourland.
- Three lawyers have been listed as Texas Super Lawyers, by publications listed by Thomson Reuters Service. Mark J. Petrocchi is listed as a Super Lawyer in the area of bankruptcy for the years 2006 through 2012. Thomas M. Michel was selected in the area of Appellate Law for the years 2005 through 2012. Richard L. Bourland was selected in the area of Litigation for the years 2003 through 2011 and 2013 through 2014.
- Some lawyers have been listed as Top Lawyers according to the Fort Worth Magazine, a Fort Worth, Texas the City's Magazine publication for the year 2012. Those lawyers are: Ross Griffith under Probate, Estates and Trust; Kelly DeBerry under Probate, Estates and Trust; Thomas Michel under Appellate, Mark Petrocchi under Bankruptcy, and Richard L. Bourland under Litigation in the year 2013.
- Three are distinguished as board certified in their respective areas by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization: James Jay — Board Certified in Commercial Real Estate Law; Thomas Michel — Board Certified in Civil Appellate Law; Mark Petrocchi — Board Certified in Consumer Bankruptcy Law.
To consult an experienced attorney, call our Fort Worth office at 817-926-2500 or contact us online.